Digital Marketing Executive
£33,199 to £39,609
Digital Marketing Executive (PPC) – Milton Keynes – Permanent – £33,199 – £39,609 depending on experience
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with PPC experience for the UK’s largest University based in Milton Keynes.
This Marketing Executive role forms part of the Acquisition and Brand team within the Marketing Unit with responsibility for enabling the unit to meet its digital business targets. The role holder will work within a cross functional team to assist with the development and delivery of compelling digital channel communication programmes that support brand and acquisition objectives.
As PPC & Display Marketing Executive you will assist in the delivery of the clients paid search and programmatic display campaigns. You will be responsible for large-scale budgets and will work closely with their media agency in London as well as Tech providers such as Google and Bing. As a digital native, you will be committed to constantly improving performance and achieving targets through a data-driven approach to optimisation.
Specifically focusing on PPC and Display activity, you will be tasked with supporting the attraction of new enquirers to the client and supporting its digital conversion strategy. The role holder will also be required to support the Digital Marketing Manager in tracking and optimizing campaigns across social media, native and VOD channels when required.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* Assist in the strategy and oversee the delivery of paid search campaigns.
* Work closely with their media agency, as well as Tech providers such as Google and Bing.
* Responsible for large-scale multi-million budgets.
* Committed to constantly improving performance and achieving targets through a data-driven approach to optimisation.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Experience of managing large PPC Accounts.
* Experience with third party bid management platforms.
* Exceptional analytical skills.
* Experience of reporting and achieving paid search performance.
* Knowledge of digital marketing ecosystem.
Additional checks will be required on application.
Full time opportunity with a great range of benefits.
This position closes on the 30th November 2019
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.