Digital Design and delivery Lead
£44 to £46
Digital Design and Delivery Manager- London 5 month contract- £46 ph umbrella
We have senor executive level role available for an experienced Digital Design lead to join our client on a strategic opportunity in London.
Working closely with the Chief Digital and Information Officer, this high-profile role-holder will lead on the Strategic Digital Design and Delivery and play an active part in the design and delivery of the strategic operating model; input into the design and production the digital strategy and manage associated components and / or work packages. You will be a experienced and innovative Digital Manager with the ability to create or tailor new ways of working and effective budget management skills within the constraints of the project. As well as this you will have;
* Communication skills across organisational, technical and political boundaries. Able to advocate and communicate what a team does to create trust and authenticity. Able to successfully react and respond to challenge.
* Sound understanding of IT departments, models and methodology . Understands how to identify capabilities, define organisational needs and design teams and structures accordingly to deliver products and services within an IT function
* Maintaining delivery momentum. Able to solve issues and unblock problems. Knows how to drive team and set the pace, ensuring teams are working towards delivery commitments.
* Manage risks , dependencies and governance across teams, departments and organisations.
* Planning. Takes a consistent and ongoing approach to planning, forecasting, estimating, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning and roadmapping. Knows how to communicate plans, planning assumptions and progress to a range of stakeholders.
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.