Digital Connectivity Programme Officer – RQ577901
£400 to £450
Digital Connectivity Programme Officer – 3 Months – £450 p/d (Umbrella) – Ilford
Our client is within the public sector and has a partnership with 8 authorities, they are working together to enable and deliver digital connectivity across the sub-region. With a strategic investment pot of £7.7m to be used to deliver projects in each of these authorities. This role will supporting the digital infrastructure workstream and will initially focus on ensuring the programme is delivered successfully, on time and to budget.
* Create, manage and monitor a schedule of work across multiple boroughs using suitable software systems.
* Engage local borough digital leads to understand local delivery and provide information and monitoring information to the Digital Strategy Manager on progress.
* Mange face to face and online engagement with local authority digital leads and facilitate engagement between authorities.
* Produce reports for management showing progress on the delivery of digital infrastructure.
* Create systems to support new initiatives that includes monitoring, delivery and reporting.
* Identify and develop new opportunities relevant to support the delivery of digital connectivity under the direction and review of the Digital Strategy Manager.
* Work with the lead authority on the digital infrastructure framework ensuring they have the right level of information and engagement to ensure that the programme is delivered effectively.
* Assist in perpetration and organisation of meetings with relevant stakeholders, preparing briefing materials.
* Programme Management Experience
* Experience with multiple stakeholders
* Knowledge of programme management systems
* Local authority knowledge or experience working within the public sector
* Knowledge or experience of partnership working.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.