Digital Communications Manager – 5186098
£300 to £400
Digital Communication Manager – 6 Month Contract – £300-400 per day (umbrella) – Inside IR35 – London
Our client is an international company looking to hire a Digital Communications Manager to join their team working on leading content development across multiple channels with a main focus on email communication to support brand campaigns.
* Lead content development across multiple digital channels, with a focus on email communication to support various brand campaigns.
* Develop communication strategy and planning in line with overall project objectives.
* Develop email communication strategy & planning.
* Develop communication brief, manage agency to deliver on brief, time & quality.
* Collaborate with brand and other communication stakeholders to align on communication scope and assets.
* Coordinate email campaigns and journeys setup in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
* Identify trends and insights and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
* Lead content review with legal and other departments.
* Build relations with internal and external stakeholders, accommodate various needs, be the day-to-day point for relevant projects.
* Collaboration with regions and key markets to understand local needs and support local execution in line with global plan and guidelines
Skills and Knowledge:
* BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
* 5+ years’ experience in digital Marketing/ Communications department
* Proven working experience in digital content development (preferably emails), including knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
* Experience in agency management and briefing
* Excellent project management skills
* Experience on working with multiple stakeholders within a complex, matrix organization
* Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
* Good command of English. Excellent written and oral skills.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
* Proven ability to deliver timely with effectiveness, accuracy, and efficiency
* Independent, self-motivated, and proactive, you don’t require constant input, and you have meticulous attention to detail.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.