Digital Campaign Lead – 5212079
£200 to £300
Digital Campaign Lead – London (Hybrid) – 6 Month Contract – £300 per day (Umbrella)
Our client is undergoing a large transformation and is building a new future. They are looking for someone to join the internal agency function. This role will involve planning and producing omnichannel campaigns in collaboration with the internal production teams and external agencies for use in 70+ markets.
You will be working on a variety project load and could be working with the video team on the development of an animated film for social media platforms, to working with a translation partner to make banner ads available in multiple languages.
They currently work a hybrid model which sees them in the office 40% of the month and 60% of the month at home. This pattern can be managed as you please as long as the ratio is met.
* Define the scope of omnichannel campaigns, including the creation of detailed briefs.
* Manage end to end original omnichannel content creation in a complexed stakeholder environment which is for a highly regulated audience.
* Collaboratively develop campaigns and project plans, ensuring each is delivered on time and on budget.
* Oversee the delivery of assets for individual campaigns in collaboration with multiple stakeholders and production teams.
* Work with digital, research and media partners to learn and optimise campaigns.
* Manage and index final assets on internal library systems.
Experience / The Person:
* Self-starter with agency, media or in-house environment experience.
* Experience in defining, designing and delivering complex campaigns and projects.
* A history of leading creative teams and/or external agencies, facilitating culture of collaboration and co-creation.
* Considerable knowledge of web, social and paid media environments, especially tailoring assets for specific digital channels such as YouTube and Facebook.
* Global brand experience ideally with a track record of developing toolkits for multi-market execution.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.