DevOps Release Engineer
£550 to £625
Our client is looking for an Security cleared Dev Ops Release Engineer to join their team on 7 month contract basis in London area to start in January 2020.
This is a hands-on role in Digital Policing to support and continuously enhance an in-house development capability for core policing applications. DevOps requires a ‘can do’ attitude coupled with a solid and varied technical foundation which will enable the successful applicant to rapidly learn, architect, build and support varied infrastructure systems to manage and support software development, deployment and hosting.
* Light-touch agile methodologies especially JIRA Kanban
* DevOps automation including CI/CD using Jenkins
* Configuration management/automation using tools such as Packer, Puppet and Ansible
* Support and enhance on-premises cloud technologies including the core components of OpenStack, Heat/Terraform orchestration, customisations/Hooks and status monitoring tools
* Support and enhance MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases and SOA bus developed to run in Redhat JBoss Fuse 6
* Get directly involved in designing new strategies and toolsets, including liaison with surrounding teams/projects
* Develop methodologies for orchestration of design, development and deployments for multiple environments
If you would like more information on the role, Please call Lauren at STR on 02392 314797 or email me on email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.