Device Marketing Manager – 102518-1
Marketing Device Manager – £36,000 per annum – 18 Month Contract – Reading
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Marketing Device Manager to focus on helping their Multi National accounts – identifying opportunities for joint engagement, plan, drive and coordinate marketing activity that aligns to our key strategic priorities for consumer and commercial, and ensure investments are made with maximum ROI for them.
You will act as a trusted adviser to the partner, consulting them on their marketing plans and ensuring that they execute according to guidelines and within defined timescales.
While the responsibilities of the Device Marketing Manager will evolve with the needs of the discipline, core responsibilities will include:
* Marketing manager works closely with the Partner Account Manager to understand the priorities for the accounts for which they are responsible.
* Develop joint marketing plans with partners and ensure the Partner executes these plans in the agreed timescales.
* Compliance is key within the co-marketing programmes and we ensure that we manage budgets to fit with the fiscal calendar and programme deadlines.
* Communicating the benefits of our products and solutions to our partners and will need to think of creative ways of going to market in both B2B & B2C scenarios.
* Measure program effectiveness/return on investment data, and correct as necessary to meet business goals.
* Identify trends in partner markets/competitor activity, anticipate long-term programme needs and propose creative programmes or solutions.
* Create quarterly marketing Business Reviews to showcase marketing engagements.
* Feed into the Monthly/quarterly (Rhythm of the Business) ROB and reporting with relevant examples and data points
* Support the Device Marketing team in terms of driving a positive culture and taking on stretch projects as appropriate.
* This role requires an excellent attention to detail as there are specific processes that need to be followed to ensure that we meet strict compliance guidelines.
* Experience of working in the channel would be an advantage to be successful in this role.
* Core marketing skills / good interpersonal and communication skills
* Core presentation skills / confidence
* Ability to develop value propositions for Partners against key products
* Ability to manage budgets / proven numeric ability
* Organised and detailed
* Experience in a partner or Vendor marketing related role in IT industry.
* Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, delivering against multiple projects effectively & accurately.
* Ability to take Market Intelligence and use this to identify market opportunities
* Ability to Prioritise activities in line with goals.
* Good Knowledge of the overall IT industry and market including the channel.
* Provide detailed reporting on ROI of Marketing activities and understanding the difference between incremental sales and run rate and how to achieve the former.
* Evidence of leadership through managing v-teams or projects from conception through to delivery.
strgroup is acting