Developer – Liquid Logic/ ContrOCC
£600 to £642
Developer – Liquid Logic/ ContrOCC – Ipswich – Full Time – Contract – £642pd umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Developer to be involved in two aspects of the implementation of Liquid Logic and ContrOCC.
The first aspect, which is expected to be the bulk of effort, is the use of Microsoft BI tools to create reports based on data extracted from a Liquid Logic LCS data warehouse. The role will include support to a report writing team around their use of SSRS and the joining of different data sources using Master Data Services.
The second aspect is to assist with the technical solution of migrating Finance data from Care First 6 to ContrOCC for Liquid Logic LAS.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Working with Data Migration Leads and Project Managers to develop detailed migration plans that work within the constraints of project/programme
– Developing DM team plans to specify, script, extract, transform and load the existing operational data from all in-scope sources into ContrOCC.
– Establishing and creating a structured process to document recording so that is business/ audit compliant; business rules, specifications, mapping, picklists, issues found, cleansing version control and oversee the upkeep and adherence to these from all input/output channels.
– Working with the Report Writing Team to create SSRS reports and join data sets
– Working with the IT team to provide the infrastructure to create SSRS reports
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have experience of:
– Knowledge around creating cubes using Microsoft SSAS
– Data modelling, warehouse design, architecture and implementation
– Design and development of Management Reports using various tools
– Transactional database analysis, design, normalisation and performance tuning
– Experienced ETL programming
– Excellent T-SQL developer skills, including Stored procedures, Views, User Defined Functions and Triggers
– Database performance tuning and optimisation
– Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without losing focus
The rate for this position is £642pd umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
Additional checks and documentation will be required on application.
This role is based in Ipswich.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at Excipion on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.