Desktop Support Analyst – 5187826
£200 to £250
Desktop Support Analyst – Winchester – 2 Month Contract – Outside IR35 – £200-250 per day
Our client is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst to join their team based in Winchester on a contract basis.
* Complete planned works and maintenance on the full range of systems and networks within the operating environment, providing leadership and guidance to upgrades and modifications.
* Respond to faults and service outages and complete corrective maintenance in line with company standards, policies and procedures
* Contribute to the delivery of projects through the provision of technical advice, installation and commissioning support and service transition implement upgrades and modifications to existing systems and networks.
* Maintain accurate records, documents and reporting of actions taken
* Complete testing and measurements to ensure compliance with regulatory, industry and customer requirements.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of operating policies, processes and procedures
* Engage with customers and build positive working relationships
* Supervise the delivery of 3rd party suppliers and contractors to ensure that specifications and standards meet company requirements.
* Drive innovation, both small and large, into the although the business; deploy and evidence with outcomes, a continuous improvement (CI) mindset.
* Bring a commercial perspective to the operation, with a particular focus on cash management, cash preservation and optimizing returns on investments made in assets and tools.
* Driving License
* Knowledge of Enterprise IT applications (Perm and SaaS solutions)
* IT hardware (corporate telephony, laptops, computer peripherals, mobile devices)
* O365, ServiceNow, Remedy, Salesforce, Oracle ERP, Siterra
* Working knowledge of the design, development and testing of bespoke and COTS software/ hardware for Broadcast, IP Network, IOT or corporate application depending on technical area of expertise.
* Experience with processes , standards and engineering practices related to monitoring and controlling.
* Network principles (desirable)
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.