Demand Planner- 103661-1
£30,000 to £31,000
Demand Planner- £30,000 per annum- London- Contract
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in London on a contract basis.
Some Key Responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain the 6 month rolling forecasts for a given product category (Gaming ,IOT, PC’s, Phones, Surface & VR/MR) in the JDA forecasting tool. This forecast will be developed at a SKU level and revised/analysed weekly.
* Ensure purchase plan aligns with their inventory management goals (turns, weeks of supply) while staying within budgeted discount rates.
* Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to reflect impact of promotions, pricing changes, seasonality, new Store business models/partnerships, and other factors to develop continually-improving future forecasts.
* Partner closely with Merchants/Buyers and Online Store Leads to ensure forecast and buy plan reflect future promotions
* Develop financial forecasts by category/sub-category/area to support quarterly financial forecasting rhythm.
* Continuously improving forecasting techniques, method, and approach.
* Develop and track key forecasting KPI’s, such as forecast and mix accuracy, on a monthly basis.
* Track customer returns rates by product. Partner with the Merchant to ensure our returns allowances are reasonable and are effectively being maximised.
* Partner closely with Merchandising Replen and MSCIS Supply Chain teams to ensure 99.0% In Stock Percentage metric at a sku/outlet level.
* Establish and utilize best practices (statistical models and software tools) in creating forecasts
* Make recommended adjustments to forecast based on changes in demand and market trends.
* Experience with analytical capabilities
* Knowledge of demand planning process within a Retail environment
* Previous experience working directly with vendors, merchants, and supply chain organisations
* Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
To apply please send a CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.