Delivery Excellence Risk Manager – 120974-1
Delivery Excellence Risk Manager – £200 per day umbrella – 18 Month Contract – Remote
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Delivery Excellence Risk Manager to be responsible for leading and managing the Service Centre risk and compliance programme which aims to reduce legal and financial exposure, protecting and enhancing Service Centre reputation and credibility and therefore safeguarding their Connected Customer.
* Securing senior management’s support
* Coordinating and overseeing the Business Impact Analysis Process
* Ensuring effective stakeholder engagement; establishing Subject Matter Expert panels
* Conducting the Risk Assessment process; Risk Identification, Risk Analysis, Risk Evaluation
* Overseeing the identification and selection of Business Continuity strategies
* Coordinating and overseeing the development of Business Continuity Plans
* Developing and maintaining an exercise and testing programme
* Ensuring/delivering appropriate training
* Evaluating the business continuity documentation and capabilities
* Monitoring and reviewing the performance and effectiveness of the BCMS
* Embedding the BCMS values in the Service Centre culture
* Service delivery quality improvement
* Tracking initiative progress through strong project management skills.
* Monitoring delivery to drive root cause focus for persistent issues and determine RCA remediation effectiveness.
* Leading Delivery Excellence initiatives with a customer experience mindset.
* Service Centre Brand improvement through enhanced service delivery quality and responsiveness.
* Stakeholder management: Identifies and develops strategic relationships with new and existing customers, partners, or internal groups to enhance strong networks and open communications. Actively building, and nurturing trusted relationships.
* Ability to develop strong partnerships internally and with external organisations. This may require navigating a multi-threaded, cross functional organisation from a remote location.
* Provides proven thought leadership to set the direction and approach for the delivery of one or more products, services, processes, or technologies
* A solid background in operational service delivery, project management, change management and/or compliance/risk related fields
* Strong, proactive self-management skills and able to work without prescriptive direction
* Driving effective communication themes and landing vehicles for enabling change.
* Willingness to understand our key services in depth in order to develop subject matter expertise in our operations.
* Capacity to lead change through ambiguity with creative solutions
* ISO31000 Risk management for ISO Standards
* ISO22301 Business Continuity would be an advantage
* Strong project management abilities driving projects and deliverables, influencing leadership and stakeholders, and overcoming barriers to implementation
* Demonstrated use of business data to identify and quantify risks and prioritize remediation and mitigation
* Creative problem-solving and analytical skills to drive keen insights and understand root causes combined with a “sense of urgency” to develop solutions
* Familiarity with control frameworks and regulatory/compliance requirements
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.