Data Support Officer
Data Support Officer – Liverpool – Contract
STR are recruiting for an experienced Data Officer to support a Local Authority in Liverpool.
This role is required to support the Data & Information Manager with the collation, analysis & interpretation of data and the reporting of performance against agreed measures.
* Good communication skills
* Must have the ability to liaise with officers at all levels
* Experience of data collation and analysis
* Excellent Excel spreadsheet skills, being able to use common functions & formulas to support reporting of statistical data
Duties of the role include;
* To support the maintenance of the agreed Performance Management datasets
* To support effective enhancement of the data system –
* To take responsibility for instituting computer & / or other systems which ensure the required levels of confidentiality & security of data are maintained when handling sensitive data.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now!
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.