Data Protection officer 5107084/5119986
Data Protection Officer – Kensington – Full Time – 3 month contract – £22ph Umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced data protection officer to join a team in a complex organisation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include ;
* Co-ordination of directorate responses to SARs
* Maintain and monitor a timeline of SARs and to follow up/chase responses to ensure timescales are met
* Work alongside Corporate Information Management Team to ensure alignment with corporate processes and standards
* Advise on the collection and collation of data for SARs
* Redact relevant parts of documents and information to be disclosed
* Prepare the final SAR disclosure to be sent
* Support colleagues by cross-checking work, and taking part in quality assurance exercises.
To be suitable for this opportunity, you must have;
* Knowledge and understanding of the appropriate corporate data standards and of the relevant professional and/or legal data standards
* Knowledge of the Data Protection Act, General Data Protection Regulations, and the role of the Information Commissioner; and how these impact practice
.* Experience of collating and preparing Subject Access Request disclosures.
* Ideally experience within a local authority
The rate for this position is £22ph Umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 36 hours a week
This is Initally a 1 month contract with possibility of extension.
This role is based in Kensington.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Darling Duffield at STR Group on 02392 314 797 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.