Data Migration Lead
Data Migration Lead Shirehall 9-month contract – £550 a day (Umbrella)
The Data Migration Lead will support the delivery of the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system within Shropshire Council. The Data Migration Lead will take responsibility for identifying all relevant data sources and liaising with all relevant stakeholders.
– To identify all data sources for Finance, HR & Payroll, as well as any peripheral systems impacted.
– Bring a wealth of Unit4 Data Migration project experience to support the project as the expert in their field.
– Manage data migration activities which include extract, cleanse and data loads
– To identify all paper and manual data sources that need to be considered as part of the data migration to the new system.
– To provide options for migration strategies along with supporting cost, risk, benefit information, for consideration.
– To document a data migration strategy, obtain support and agreement from relevant stakeholders through the appropriate governance approach.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Adhyne Diaz at STR Group on 02392 322343 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.