Data Assistant (IT)
£14 to £15
Data Assistant (IT)
Greenwich, SE London | 6 Month Contract | £15ph Umbrella | Part-Time | Hybrid/Remote Available
We are partnered with one of Europe’s largest telecommunications companies, who are global leaders in subsea network cabling and communications. This growing business has a UK base in Greenwich, Southeast London and are seeking an IT Administrator to support the QHSE Department with their 2Africa programme.
As PQM IT Administrator you will support the wider team by processing data from the Calais factories (CPR) into a suitable Excel form to present to customers.
* Extract the optical and electrical figures given by CPR and set them in electronic format into an excel file
* Share the files (CPR in PDF, and in Excel, and with OTDR in excel) by email; record them on FTP server and SDMS
* Share certificated and test results sheets for submerged parts, PFE, Fibre Portal
* Record all shared certificates and all signed documents on SDMA and FTP Server
* Update the tracking file
* HND/Degree Level Qualification in relevant subject
* Data Process Clerk familiar with Microsoft suite
* Strong Excel skills with ability to extract and readminister data with attention to detail
Note: This role is only part-time for 3 days per week/ 21 hours per week from an office based in Greenwich. Days worked and hours are flexible as long as work is completed in Mon-Fri working week.
Role will initially be from office while postholder gets up to speed, then can be remote for 1-2 days thereafter.
Wish to Apply?
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.