Data Architect 5078957
Data Architect – Yate, S. Gloucestershire – Full Time – 11 month Contract – £25ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Architect in Yate, S. Gloucestershire to assist with the procurement of a Master Data Management platform as well as help document and implement a data strategy and be involved in the data architecture of the Digital Programme.
You will be sitting in the Service Design domain where they create the technical designs within published architectural constraints as well as work with other technical workstreams on strategy formulation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Coordinating the quality, confidentiality, integrity and availability of data ; applying special focus on systems/ data integration and its movement and/ or sharing, enhancement and/ or modification
– Assisting with documenting both internal dataflows and those that interface with external/ partner organisations
– Ensuring the data architecture is aligned throughout departments/ divisions within the organisation
– Delivering innovative solutions
– Acting as the ‘go-to’ technical expert where data is concerned
– Documenting and implementing a data strategy
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Ability to demonstrate good understanding of the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR
– Experience of complex and diverse infrastructures, applications and services
– Instincts for identifying business needs, customer requirements, information security and governance concerns
– Private sector (or high performing public sector) experience
– Experience of working in a large, complex, multi-service organisation
– Knowledge of standard data stores such as SQL Server, Oracle, SharePoint and Dynamics365 CRM
The rate for this position is £25ph umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Yates, S. Gloucestershire.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org..
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.