Data Analyst – 1001223110628760
£300 to £400
Tyne and Wear
Data Analyst – Newcastle – 3 Month Contract – Rate Negotiable
Our client is a large public sector organisation who require a Data Analyst to work on a project to improve the information they have hold on the licensing of Private Sector Housing.
As part of this project they are looking for a Data Analyst to help them understand the structured data they have from several back-office systems to improve data quality and understand patterns to predict tenure and other vital insights.
* You will be a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, attention to detail and can deliver under pressure.
* Proficiency in developing and supporting BI reports ideally in Power BI or output in a prescripted format.
* Strong MS SQL 2016/MS Azure database, SQL and ETL Skills (TSQL, SSIS)
* Knowledge of data warehouse scoping, design and build
* Good data analysis skills
* Experience of data matching, ideally using datatics
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.