Data Administrator Roles
A client of ours is looking to recruit 2 Data Administrator’s for a period of 4 months 1 in Hailsham, Sussex and the other in St Leonards- on Sea. As a Data Administrator you will support a project initiative which provide on going efficiencies across the department. These positions will report to the Project Supervisor with a dotted line into the Process, Quality and Information Manager. The selected Data Administrator will be responsible for extracting data from any one of 3 or 4 inhouse systems (this could be data relating to worker start and finish times, supplier details, property service lists and more) and inputting into an overall Excel spreadsheet format.
Role will require someone able to pick up inhouse systems quickly, extract data and someone with good Excel and data entry skills to input into overall spreadsheet. Data accuracy a must.
* Data extraction from in house systems/reports or various sources
* Data entry into Excel spreadsheets
* Data consolidation
* MS Excel – to intermediate level (they don’t need to be advanced but use of formulas, pivots a big plus)
* Strong attention to detail
* Able to follow instructions
* Happy to work in a reasonably repetitive role
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Karen Otton on 02392 314795.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.