Customer Success Manager – 109802-1
Customer Success Manager – £50,000 per annum paye – Contract initially until 30th June 2022 – Reading/Remote
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Customer Success Manager to be the device evangelist and technical product expert to drive enterprise customer adoption and deployment, working closely with their Modern Work team and Customer Success Unit.
* Drive new customer adoption and deployment of their devices and support revenue growth across the entire device and accessories portfolio
* Demonstrate excellence in customer engagement, engage across teams and stakeholder management
* Compete aggressively to win new business and drive device market penetration while growing customer mindshare
* Evangelise their device and remove technical blockers to customers (BDMs and TDMs) to drive success of new and updated device portfolio
* Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems
* Extend relationships beyond IT to business decision makers, helping customers drive adoption of the device, Modern desktop management, envision and achieve digital transformation
* Solve customer business challenges by presenting value
* Helping to identify and diagnose technical and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and engaging the right resources to overcome these blockers
* Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment and adoption of solutions
* You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of their products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
* Strategic thinking and execution – Ability to develop sales and business strategy options, while also being able to successfully execute on complex opportunities
* ???????Excellent Communicator – Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills.
* Performer – Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition.
* Leadership – Demonstrated sales and partner management experience, strong passion for building and driving a business
* Challenger mindset – Competes to win new market share
* Influential – Significant experience delivering persuasive presentations to C-level business decision makers.
* Technical Solution Leader
* Technical passion – Passion for technology and how it can enable individuals and organizations to achieve more
* Technical breadth – Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, migrations, and device management
* Technical depth – Technical experience with Corporate design, configuration and setup of Windows PCs
* Collaborative – Experience in working in teams and cross teams
* Communicator – Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
* Influencing others – Experience in influencing others, including decision makers
* Openness – Curiosity, listening, unpacking and discussion skills
* Performer – Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations
* Growth Mindset – Experience and passion for learning; implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from that; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.