Customer Service Transformation Lead
Job Title: Customer Service Transformation Lead
Pay Rate: £400 a day Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Type: Initial 3 Month Contract
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Transformation Lead to join the team of a public sector organisation based in Hereford.
My client is looking for a Customer Service Expert to lead on the development and delivery of their customer services strategy.
* To set the direction to ensure that the practices that we put in place align with customer and business strategy
* To write the customer services strategy with support from the project team members, informed by the engagement and research piece that the Transformation Lead will be expected to undertake
* To lead on the development of a supporting action plan which will be implemented alongside the strategy
* To lead a series of workshops with cabinet members and the organisations senior leadership team to inform the development of the customer services strategy
* To lead on engagement with individual teams, partners and the public, where appropriate, to understand the existing customer journeys (high level). Collaborate with project teams; coaching and facilitating the use of UX related tools, processes and frameworks
* Present concepts and ideas to key stakeholders to establish common understanding
* Design end-to-end process for the new customer platform based on user experience best practices and user centricity
* Work with development team to ensure the designs are accurately implemented
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.