Customer Service Assistant
£25,000 to £27,000
Customer Service Assistant
Poole, Dorset, BH15 | Permanent | £27,000 per annum | Full-Time | Hybrid Available
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Assistant to support one of the world’s leading maritime water solution manufactures from their UK HQ in Poole, Dorset on a permanent basis.
* Act as a resolution owner for XS-notifications, with the following main responsibilities:
* Ensure data quality in XS-notifications
* Act as a link between the customer representative (Network Companies) and the various departments involved in the claim handling process¨
* Define prompt correction and containment actions
* Ensure corrective and preventive actions are identified, implemented, followed-up and recorded
* Identify and report possible improvement areas in the way of working (system or otherwise)
* Communicate results and actions back to the (internal) customer and the originator of the claim and play a proactive role in the notification handling
* Monitor, follow up and close the notifications within the set KPI
* Manage other quality area in WWSL- Service
* Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
* Clear communication skills and a strong command of the English language
* Strong attention to detail
* Working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) tools
* Ability to work well in a team
* Multitasking skills and good organisational abilities
* In-depth knowledge of customer relationship principles
* Ability to work calmly under high-stress situations
Our client believes in empowerment, ownership and taking responsibility of our work. We support each other’s growth and co-creation is the true basis of our innovation. We have courage to see opportunities and take initiative. They are authentic and honest, and we strongly believe in a diverse and inclusive work community where everyone can be their true self. We don’t always get it right the first time, and if mistakes are made, we make sure to learn and grow from them. We want everyone to voice their opinions freely. That is why we have built an environment that empowers you and everyone around you, and where you can feel safe and cared for.
Wish to Apply?
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.