Customer Service Advisor
£19,500 to £19,850
Customer Service Advisor – Permanent – Redhill – £19,850 per annum
My client is a large medical insurance company who require a Customer Service Advisor to provide medical assistance and advice to their customers.
* Support and training to all medical teams & operational teams as required
* Encourage close working liaison between operations & medical teams by:
* Giving clear case management plans
* Explaining medical situations to staff, clients and customers as required
* Advising on medical claims decisions
* Actively adding to safe, cost effective service delivery
* Encouraging excellent communications to all job interfaces
* Ensuring that all protocols for the delivery of good customer service are kept current, compliant with regulation and that they are adhered to.
* Excellent standard of written English, supported by relevant skills and experience against key requirements of role.
* The sensitivity and empathy to deal with customers who may be distressed by their medical problems and/or those of their relatives.
* Computer literate. (Mainly using Word and Excel)
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Willingness to take initiative and use judgement to solve problems and case work
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Excellent keyboard/talking & typing skills
* Pressure absorption, at times you will be under a great deal of pressure through seasonal workloads. You will need to be able to deal with situations calmly and still focus on delivering great service.
* Team skills, you will need to work with several departments to ensure that you support the department in reaching its full potential, so it is essential that you are able to communicate efficiently with each department and demonstrate flexibility in this role.
* Experience of working in general health/insurance/assistance markets
* Previous experience of a medical assistance call centre or similar environment or telephone based work
* Good standard of Worldwide geographical knowledge
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.