Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor – Hammersmith – £15.32 per hour – 3 month contract.
STR Group are seeking a customer service advisor to provide a single point of contact for customers querying about housing services and repairs; the support you will give aims to reliably ensure customers receive a timely and positive response to their queries consistently.
– To act as the first point of contact, providing initial advice and information and resolving requests by telephone, email, web, and other social media channels.
– Direct and/or connect telephone callers and enquiries via other channels to other individuals/departments.
– To capture accurate and detailed information to pass to relevant specialist teams where the Customer Service Center cannot fully resolve a query.
– Provide residents with relevant information and services from the database.
– To carry out telephone surveys and update relevant customer information.
Experience / skills:
– Relevant work experience and GCSE level education.
– Customer service qualification or similar (Desirable).
– Understand how local authorities work and at least 1 area of service provided by housing (Desirable).
– Experience of working in a customer service centre environment.
If this position is of interest to you, contact Charles Smith on Charlessmith@strgroup.co.uk.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.