Customer Programme Manager – 104800-1
Customer Programme Manager – £72,000 per annum PAYE – Contract until 30th June 2022 – Reading/Remote based
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Customer Program Manager (Breadth ISV) to be responsible for orchestrating the recruitment of new start-ups and ISVs into the their ecosystem. The CPM will be responsible for qualifying all new leads and developing the process for connecting them to the right team or programme within their organisation, or with one of their specialist partners. You will track performance using their standard CRM systems, providing reporting on the number of ISVs recruited, passed to each team, revenue closed etc.
This is a brand-new role, so there is room for you to help craft and shape the strategy. The role requires working with a wide range of stakeholders, so you will build a strong and varied network and with their core partners. You would also gain real insight into the breadth start-up and ISV market which is at the forefront of the UK’s innovation.
* Understand the teams, programmes, their responsibilities and eligibility criteria.
* Manage leads as they come in and ensure the right ISV opportunities land with the right teams for engagement.
* Template email introductions to landing team / partners.
* Follow up to ensure progression and track using CRM systems.
* Opportunity Paper Qualification.
* Priority for first month will be to understand the programmes and teams and developing the engagement process with the UK team. After that, the priority is qualifying leads as they come in and connecting them to the right place, ensuring pipeline is tracked for reporting purposes.
* Exceptional organisational skills, including the ability to adapt to the needs of a fast-paced organisation whilst being disciplined in using systems such as CRM (Dynamics 365) to track and report on progress.
* Excellent communication skills. This role will interact with a broad range of stakeholders and customers; clear, consistent and professional communication is essential. Communications will be written and spoken, so experience of and confidence in using video conferencing (Microsoft Teams) tools is necessary.
* Cloud computing. Whilst not a technical role, a working knowledge of core cloud technology concepts and familiarity with industry terminology will be an advantage.
* Engaged directly with customers / suppliers
* Sales qualification i.e. lead generation, new business creation or tele-sales
* Worked with colleagues effectively to achieve a common goal
* Worked with customer relationship systems, updating records and keeping track of customer progression, revenue closure etc
* Reporting back to teams, giving insights / ideas, process improvement.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.