Customer Experience Lead
£40,000 to £50,000
Customer Experience Lead – London – Full Time – £39,000 – £49,000pa.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Experience Lead to champion and lead the development and curation of targeted areas of HS2’s customer experience vision and the conceptualisation for the service delivery phase.
This is the ideal opportunity for a specialist in service delivery to join a dynamic team and make an impact on what the future of customer experience has to be.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Supporting the customer experience team in establishing insights aimed at developing the future customer experience vision
– Developing and prototyping future customer experience concepts; employing creative techniques to test, evaluate and assure concepts in the real world
– Supporting the development of specific areas of the future customer experience vision
– Championing the ‘People’ perspective in every way
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Creative back ground
– Previous experience of working for or working collaboratively with a creative agencies specialising in customer experience and service design
– Knowledge and experience in customer experience service design (physical and/ or digital)
– Experience of delivery strategy implementation
– Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of how to use service design techniques to define and develop future customer experience concepts
– Experience in implementation of operational policies, plans and procedures including associated assurance processes
– Project management experience
The salary for this position is £39,000 – £49,000pa. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week.
Closing date for applications is 28th Febrary 2018. Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in London.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.