Customer Engagement Manager
£39,250 to £49,075
Community Engagement Manager – Transport – up to £49,000 per annum + benefits
STR Group are working on behalf of a large organisation to recruit a Community Engagement Manager to be based in Central London on a permanent basis.
If you have experience working with communities to deliver strategies and manage engagement activities this could be a great opportunity for you.
As a Community Engagement Manager you will act as the front face of the organisation, developing and deepening relationships with stakeholders such as, Local Authorities, MPs and local representative groups and individuals within communities that may be impacted by the construction programme.
* To develop and maintain an overview and relationship with the communities along the route, identifying their key issues, and with accountability for responding efficiently to enquiries and considerations.
* Provide advice and support to senior members and their contractors in regards to their engagement with external audiences as required, ensuring information is communicated and meets accessibility requirements.
* Develop effective working relationships with contractors
* Provide reports as required to both internal and external stakeholders, including community feedback on success measures and contractors KPIs.
* Demonstrable experience of implementing innovative solutions in community engagement and response across a diverse and challenging environment.
* Ability to develop challenging relationships and build trust amongst stakeholders and communities exercising diplomacy at every stage.
* Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to interpret and respond to changing landscapes and understand and communicate complex issues with clarity.
If you are experienced in community engagement and this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply now.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.