Customer Delivery Lead
£25,000 to £30,000
Lisburn and Castlereagh
Fantastic opportunity at a leading Power and Utility Company in Belfast for a Customer Deliver Lead to support our clients increasingly grown global sales teams.
Within this role you will be pivotal in driving customer excellence and efficiencies through the business.
Salary £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience, with some excellent employee benefits.
8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Main Responsibilities of the position:
* Lead the identification, design and prioritisation of customer process improvement opportunities.
* Revamp end-to-end sales process to increase team productivity.
* Conduct regular reviews of processes policies and procedures, making changes where required to improve overall customer journey and support business objective.
* Highlight and drive commercial and order process adherence – where there is a breakdown in process escalate and drive positive change.
* Report out on process adherence and non-adherence to Senior Management.
* Required to work across the business as necessary to drive process change across all functions and incorporate sales processes into the overall business processes.
* Develop and execute processes and policies to drive greater CRM adoption and usage.
* Work with the technical team to ensure the CRM system is updated and maintained to drive commercial and sale process improvements.
* Act as the primary point of contact between sales operations and internal operation.
* Ongoing reporting of customer order fulfilment emphasising any risk to meeting customer delivery timescales.
Skills for the positions:
* Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce.
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
* Experience working in a similar position.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Experience dealing with sales process improvement projects.
* Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments.
* Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
* Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solution.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.