£13 to £15
Complaints Coordinator- 3 month contract- Enfield- Hourly rate
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Enfield as a Complaints Coordinator.
The successful candidate will work as part of team to co-ordinate non- statutory complaints, access records, members enquiries and freedom of information requests as appropriate.
– Ensure the effective logging, processing and timeliness of requests to ensure compliance with legal timescales, allocating accurately to the correct service area and chasing responses
– Quality assure the draft responses provided by services and/or draft responses with the agreement of the service area with the discretion to decide on the issuing of responses.
– Co- ordinate cross the clients requests to ensure a joint response is given
– Liaise with the Press Office on contentious and FOI requests
– Provide technical advice to services on compliance with the Freedom of Information Act and the Data Protection Act and work with the data team to proactively publish frequently asked data sets.
– Monitor the performance against targets for the complaints functions and the duties it is responsible for.
– Good written and verbal communication
– Some experience of undertaking complaints processes and/or access to information requests
– Good organisational skills
– Strong customer service experience
To apply for this role please send a CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.