CRM Production Executive
£34,304 to £40,927
CRM Production Executive – FTC until 31st July 2022 – Remote – ASAP Start – £34,304 – £40,927
This role is for a university who are looking for the CRM Production Executive is responsible for the execution, and continuous refinement of UK and International multi-channel conversion strategies. You will be executing powerful and motivating communication programmes, all with a focus on customer need and marketing effectiveness against a backdrop of achieving key KPI’s and cost-efficiency.
This role is set initially for two months, however, they are hopeful to get more budget and extend this role.
* Design, create and test emails through to despatch.
* Deliver campaign activity against the agreed production calendar which provides a complete view of the workload across the customer journey.
* Communicate and collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders across all stages of campaign development from planning to deployment.
* The implementation of a robust testing strategy to enable learning and optimisation of the CRM programmes.
* The introduction of new capabilities for the purpose of meeting emerging business needs and market trends.
* Demonstratable experience of successfully creating and delivering multi-channel customer engagement and CRM programmes at scale in a consumer service environment.
* Able to demonstrate substantial knowledge in email marketing, performance analysis and marketing automation.
* Ability to build and deploy email campaigns using an in-house Email Service Platform. This includes interpretation of brief, email creation (drag and drop and HTML editing), testing, sign off, dispatch, delivery and response tracking.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease. Be entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
* Larger company experience – desirable
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.