CRM Business Analyst – 5204775
£250 to £400
CRM Business Analyst – Rate negotiable (inside IR35) – Contract initially until 30th September 2022, likely extension – Kensington/hybrid
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires a CRM Business Analyst to investigate operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
* Analysis of existing business practice and procedures including documentation. Utilisation of previous hands-on experience of delivering end to end CRM projects facilitating workshops to challenge current business processes; ensuring CRM is implemented with the best in class processes and approaches.
* Lead workshops with business stakeholders and prepare business processes.
* Produce business requirements and specifications to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
* Analyse and document data field requirements for new/existing business solutions.
* Develop systems test plans/scripts when required.
* Support customers with their User Acceptance Testing. Validate test cases and test results against signed off Business requirements. Review and support testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk, as needed. Sanity test systems against agreed specifications.
* Coordinate with CRM developers and produce functional specifications.
* Provide 2nd/3rd line support of the live, test and development environments.
* Demonstrable Dynamics CRM management experience ideally within social housing/local government.
* Strong technical understanding of Dynamics Online and Dynamics 365, including detailed understanding of all CRM functional areas.
* Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
* Is an effective communicator that can communicate and demonstrate the value of CRM features as well as motivate the use of the system correctly.
* Experienced in administering Microsoft Dynamic CRM system including development of business workflows.
* Good knowledge of common housing IT applications and systems and how these link into business processes
* Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
* Knowledge of the Data Protection Act
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.