Critical Situation Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
Critical Situation Manager (Mandarin Speaking) – Reading – 18 Month Contract – £35,000pa (plus £6,000 shift allowance)
Working Week: Tuesday to Saturday
Our client is a large global technology organisation who requires a Critical Situation Manager to assist with managing Critical Situations across all technologies. Your primary focus is to meet customer needs by effectively managing internal and external resources and communication across all the parties involved on a Critical Situations.
The global execution team (EMEA, Americas and APAC regions) provide 24×7, 365 days a year coverage for Premier by managing their Enterprise and Partner clients’ most severe business impact IT issues, identifying internal failings and driving positive change.
* Managing Premier Customers’ and Partners’ Critical Situation incidents to ensure that the CritSit process is being followed and any need of escalation is addressed.
* Delivery of a high-quality customer service and partner experience through timely and effective response to internal and external customer needs; owning active Critical Situations.
* Deliver a high-quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective resolution of customer’s issues in the quickest way possible.
* Expand internal visibility of Premier Customers’ Critical Situations by managing complex, mission critical, or politically hot Premier customer situations, including Enterprise Accounts and Partners during afterhours.
* Identifying systemic issues and flagging process breakdown during the execution of the CritSit Process the CritSit System.
* Strong (fluent) business level written and verbal communication skills English and Mandarin.
* Working experience in a high customer service or customer oriented job position.
* Ability to work weekend and public holidays is required.
* Passion and interest in enhancing the customer experiences and experience in direct customer interaction.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; This position requires the ability to use assertive, positive and effective communications skills (written and oral) to, work effectively across multiple management levels up the executive level as necessary. Exceptional organisational skills to manage effective escalation within different departments.
To apply for this opportunity please email your CV to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.