Creative Team Administrator
Creative Team Administrator
Birmingham/ Fully Remote | £175 Day Umbrella | Initial 3 Month Contract | Full Time
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Finance Administrator to join a large Rail organisation based in Birmingham on a remote basis. The postholder will be required to provide financial and administrative support to the Creative Communications Team, alongside providing wider support to the Visual Assets Team.
The Creative Comms Team & Visual Assets Team are part of a mini in-house creative agency who provide content to both internal and external clients for the wider Rail business. This is in the form of newsletters, posters, flyers, videos, photographs to provide information on Health & Safety, HR, EDI and other promotional content seen by the public.
Your role within these teams will be to assist administratively on the delivery of this content by updating systems, managing inboxes, logistical arrangements for photoshoots, and support the visuals database.
You will also be responsible for the financial administration of these departments. This is in relation to manging the inbox for financial queries, chasing invoices from external partners who have received commissioned work from them, uploading them to the system ready for processing.
* Under the direction of the Visual Assets Lead, you will be responsible for supporting the curation of all new and existing visual assets including, but not limited to: maps, design work, photographs, video, film, animation and 3D visualisations.
* Ensuring that all visual and designed materials are on-brand and compliant with GDPR regulations and HS2 commitments on Health and Safety and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
* Maintaining and enhancing a wide range of visual assets and applying appropriate metadata tags so that visual assets are easy to search and find.
* Provide support for film and photography, setting up and attending shoots as and when required.
* Assist in all areas of day to day duties through the provision of ad hoc administrative support to ensure the team works effectively.
* Monitoring, responding to and re-directing inquiries to the Creative Services and Identity inboxes.
* Carrying out day to day financial administration, updating and maintaining financial records.
* You will be expected to actively promote and embed Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work, and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI
Qualifications & Experience Required
* Experience in Financial Administration, working within a Finance Admin role for a medium to large sized business
* Knowledge/ Understanding of creative processes and media (advantageous)
* Ability to juggle a number of small projects at the same time, prioritising workloads
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.