Controls & Compliance Analyst – 92346-1
Controls & Compliance Analyst – Reading – Contract until 30 June 2020 – £30,000 per annum PAYE
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Controls & Compliance Analyst who will be reporting to UK Controls & Compliance (C&C) Manager and will be responsible for helping the C&C Manager oversee the UK Compliance framework including the development and coordination of programs and activities such as leading training and awareness initiatives to help ensure the corporate standards of business conduct, culture of trust and related processes are effective and in line with regional and corporate managements’ objectives and policies. The Controls & Compliance (C&C) Analyst will work closely with the business on UK compliance issues as well as the UK Finance team.
* Liaison with Op Centres and Corporate Groups
* Support the C&C Manager in leading the Controls & Compliance Efforts in the UK
* Sales Deal Execution and Channel Management
* Audit Management
* Experience of working in a compliance function
* Ability to work directly with senior leaders in the business to address compliance issues and suggest remediation plans.
* Able to review data, trends, BI reporting to identify red flags and investigate.
* Confident at training and presenting policies and processes with the business.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.