Contracts Supervisor- £24ph Umbrella- Contract- Leicestershire
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Contract Supervisor on a contract basis.
The main focus of the role will be on Landlords Health and Safety in a Social Housing context. This covers, but not limited, to Gas Safety, and safety of other heating appliances, Asbestos management, Water Safety, Electrical Safety and Fire Risk.
The ability to organise remedial work arising from those inspections will be required. Some knowledge of developing systems to record compliance across these areas, prior to a new Housing system being implemented, would be an advantage. This is an important and challenging area of work for the Housing Directorate which will be supported by the management team.
The right candidate will also need to aid the team in undertaking, and recording, the following, potential, types of surveys of the Client’s housing stock, offices and managed schemes:
* Asbestos Type 1 and 2
* Domestic Energy Assessments (producing Energy Performance Certificates)
* National Register of Social Housing (NRoSH)
* Housing, Health & Safety Ratings System (HHSRS)
* Property attributes, components, products and materials
* Component Life spans and conditions
* Major repairs and works
* Decent Homes Standard
* Energy Efficiency (Standard Assessment Procedure – SAP)
* NWLDC’s Certificates of Safe Environment
To apply for this role please send a CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.