Contract Management Officer- 1003790511943357
Contract Management Officer – £14.38ph Umbrella- Contract- Stockton on Tees (Working from home at present)
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Stockton on tee on a contract basis. You will be reporting to the Assistant Procurement Manager to be responsible for the management of a portfolio of contracts of Adults, Children and Public Health Contracts. This will be to ensure outcomes and value for money are achieved. Duties include monitoring contract performance, risk and value for money.
Some Key Responsibilities:
– To work closely with the Assistant Procurement Manager(s) and Procurement Officers to ensure appropriate and proportionate contract management arrangements are identified and implemented.
– To work in partnership with client departments to receive contract feedback and to assist resolve contract performance problems.
– To collect, analyse and report key performance indicators and contract expenditure data agreed within the contract in line with the contract management matrix assessment timescales and update contract risk ratings where appropriate.
– To negotiate and monitor contract improvement action plans with contractors and to liaise with Legal Services as required.
– To manage the appropriate decision making process for contract related delegated decisions.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.