Content Web and Digital Officer – RQ598332
£300 to £331
Content Web and Digital Officer – 3 Month Contract – £300 -331 per day (Umbrella) – Uxbridge
Our client is within the public sector and is seeking a Content Web and Digital Officer to be involved with the day-to-day management of the digital communications which will involve writing and editing website and intranet content.
You will be involved with delivering high quality and effective communications via a variety of digital platforms to ensure outside parties are well informed.
This role is hybrid working and they would require 50% attendance in the office.
* Deliver digital communications via multiple channels such as social media, website and intranet.
* Drive service delivery improvements based on data collected from these channels.
* Involved with content creation although not a web development role, understanding these will help with the creation.
* CMS or content Management systems
* Social Media
* Data Reporting/ Analysing
* Content development/ creation
* Strong editing skills
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.