£50,000 to £70,000
Concessions Manager – Reading – £50,000 – 70,000 per annum + 10% Bonus – Permanent
This role would be providing excellent relationship management to our Small Cell Partners and to deliver a suite of processes and ways of working which delight our Local Authority Partners/ Concession Owner, our suppliers and most importantly our customers, driving greater utilization of the portfolios. Working closely with the sales and commercial team to add to the portfolio.
This role will be based in Reading with 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
The purpose of the role is to establish, develop and maintain a professional and effective relationship for our Small Cell Concessions with Local Authorities, in order to maximize the commercial and operational potential of the entire Small Cell business. Due to the nature and historical ways of working with the Concession Owners an entire reset of the relationship with the concession owners is needed – with new relationships cemented and processes and governance introduced. Growth within the Small Cell business is also key. This is a leadership role and therefore leadership attributes are essential.
* Single point of contact for the management of various Cellnex Small Cell Concession Contracts across the UK – activities include but are not limited to: Establishing, developing and maintaining professional and effective relationships with the Local Authorities to maximize the potential of the Small Cell Business including the identification of further opportunities within the existing Concessions
* Establish, develop and maintain a professional and effective relationship with the MNOs / JVs and other customers to maximize the potential of the Small Cell Business including the identification of further opportunities
* Establish, develop and maintain effective relationships with Streetwork suppliers
* Provide expert site analysis, data & information to Support Finance, Senior Management, Product Management, Small Cell sector Sales, Business Development projects, initiatives or campaigns and Concession Owners
* Promote and enhance relationships at all levels with Concession Owners through regular contact, chairing exact level meetings, other face to face meetings and Reporting, in order to build and improve trust and develop a better understanding of the product at all levels within the Authorities and with their contractors both Internal and external
* Develop, revise and update Small Cell processes & capabilities for the management, marketing and delivery of site sharing revenue / EBITDA, supporting Finance to ensure reliable and accurate delivery of income across the Small Cells Portfolio
* Support rollout and installation of Customer Small Cells, managing escalations, providing contractual interpretation and support as required to resolve any issues
* Proactively manage & minimize any customer debt or non-invoiced sharers across the portfolio. Maximize return and relevant P&Ls through appropriate actions and major revenue assurance activities.
* Provide support to Sales and Commercial Team in the negotiation, Management and administration of Small Cell contracts; including new concession deals
* Document, maintain and improve Concession specific processes and SLA’s agreed with the Concession Owners
* Where required, identify & manage both internal & external professional consultants & suppliers
* Identify, highlight & manage any ‘risks’ or ‘issues’ that may affect the operational performance of the Small Cell business
* Manage both internal and external stakeholders expectations and prioritise resolution of issues impacting performance
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external customers
* Identify & proactively seek to obtain cost efficiencies & savings both internally & externally
* Maintenance of accurate Small Cell data across all databases and systems
* Promote an effective Safety, Health and Environment culture, to ensure a safe and healthy working environment within area of operation
* Maintain a secure working environment in line with the requirements of the Cellnex Security Policy in order to protect individuals, information and Cellnex assets
* Attend meetings with Concession Owners / Local Authorities in accordance with contractual requirements but also based on the needs of the business
* Attend meetings with MNOs / JVs or other customers in accordance with contractual requirements and also based on the needs of the business
* Previous experience of building relationships in tricky circumstances.
* Property background preferred.
* Telecoms background preferred.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.