£60,000 to £80,000
Our client is looking for a Concession Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, the role will be working from home to begin with but will be based out of Reading.
The purpose of the role is to establish, develop and maintain a professional and effective relationship for our Cellnex Small Cell Concessions with Local Authorities, to maximize the commercial and operational potential of the entire Small Cell business. Due to the nature and historical ways of working with the Concession Owners an entire reset of the relationship with the concession owners is needed – with new relationships cemented and processes and governance introduced. Growth within the Small Cell business is also key. This is a leadership role and therefore leadership attributes are essential.
Key Duties –
* Single point of contact for the management of various accounts
* Concession Contracts across the UK – activities include but are not limited to: Establishing, developing and maintaining professional and effective relationships with the Local Authorities to maximize the potential of the Small Cell Business including the identification of further opportunities within the exsiting Concessions
* Establish, develop and maintain a professional and effective relationship with the MNOs / JVs and other customers to maximize the potential of the Small Cell Business including the identification of further opportunities.
* Establish, develop and maintain effective relationships with Streetwork suppliers
* Provide expert site analysis, data & information to Support Finance, Senior Management, Product Management, Small Cell sector Sales, Business Development projects, initiatives or campaigns and Concession Owners
* Promote and enhance relationships at all levels with Concession Owners through regular contact, chairing exac level meetings, other face to face meetings and Reporting, in order to build and improve trust and develop a better understanding of the product at all levels within the Authorities and with their contractors both Internal and external.
* Develop, revise and update Small Cell processes & capabilities for the management, marketing and delivery of site sharing revenue / EBITDA, supporting Finance to ensure reliable and accurate delivery of income across the Small Cells Portfolio.
* Support rollout and installation of Customer Small Cells, managing escalations, providing contractual interpretation and support as required to resolve any issues.
* Proactively manage & minimize any customer debt or non-invoiced sharers across the portfolio. Maximize return and relevant P&Ls through appropriate actions and major revenue assurance activities.
* Provide support to Sales and Commercial Team in the negotiation, Management and administration of Small Cell contracts; including new concessión deals
* Document, maintain and improve Concession specific processes and SLA’s agreed with the Concession Owners
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.