£22,000 to £23,000
Basic Salary: £22,000 – £23,000
Are you currently working as a Compliance Administrator? Do you want to join a dynamic and supportive Compliance Team that invests in you and your career? Do you thrive in a fast-paced hands-on environment?
What will you be doing?
As our Compliance Administrator you will ensure all candidates and contractors placed by the Group meet legal/contractual/Group compliance criteria and manage their ongoing engagement. You will also support Group-wide on legal and compliance based administrative tasks including client audit and consultant/candidate/ contractor queries.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Being primarily focused on ensuring that newly registered and placed candidates/contractors meet all compliance criteria, and this remains monitored and kept up to date throughout the assignment.
* Compliantly onboarding and maintaining all contractors to either the Group, industry or client standards, whichever is applicable.
* To be aware of the exact compliance required for each nominated client account, or where to readily access the information to respond as efficiently as possible.
* Understanding the process of conducting right to work checks, to then complete all required checks and to secure and maintain all required documentation.
* Obtaining acceptable proof of contractor identity.
* Obtaining referee details and duly contacting them to gather appropriate references.
* Managing the administration of the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) process, including completing and submitting applications for contractors where required and monitoring upcoming expiry dates, re-applying as required.
You will have experience of using databases, CRM systems or similar software, you will have previous professional experience of working in an administrative and or a compliance function. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be collaborative and have a self-starting mentality. You will be always aware of the current legal/regulatory/compliance requirements within each industry and keep up to date with specific requirements with relevant clients.
Why you will love STR
We really care and put our people first! So much so our vision and values were created by our people.
Here at the STR Group, our values, culture, and standards underpin that employee engagement is at the heart of our business. We believe in a culture that is challenging yet supportive, ensuring continuous improvement.
What are we offering our Compliance Administrator? A career at STR doesn’t just offer support and guidance, we offer:
* £22k – £23k basic salary
* Modern, slick, state of the art offices with breakout area, dedicated kitchen, and breakfast club
* Flexible and hybrid working policy
* Free onsite parking
* 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and your birthday off. (Rising by one day each year of service capped at 28 days)
* Health care cash plan and optional private health care
Time to apply
If you want to be part of STR’s amazing Compliance Team and progress in your career, send your CV to our Talent Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
TA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.