Community Stakeholder Business Manager
£54,000 to £64,000
Our client is looking for a Community stakeholder business manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Community & Stakeholder Engagement (C&SE) Business Manager at the company, you will deliver assigned projects and provide Business Management leadership to the directorate Senior leadership team (SLT) with a focus on Operational Management. Working closely with the C&SE Director, and SLT, you will be responsible for; delivery of special or continuous improvement projects, directorate business planning and workforce planning, programme governance and development of directorate wide plans and procedures
* Lead on all Business facing activities and act as the focal point for all C&SE Directorate activity involving Finance, Procurement, Contracts and Human Resources.
* Lead on producing monthly reports to the Director and SLT confirming current business position in relation to Budgets, Recruitment, contracts, procurement and staff position, and lead a monthly SLT meeting to support this process
* Lead on workforce planning for the (C&SE directorate, including producing monthly Management workforce Information to the C&SE team, including taking action to support the SLT on workforce issues, approvals and escalating workforce risks as appropriate
* Support the production and delivery of the Community & Stakeholder Engagement Annual Plan
* Manage and deliver special projects or continuous improvement projects on behalf of the C&SE directorate leadership team as required
* Support the C&SE leadership team on governance within the directorate and manage delegations within the directorate
* Actively promote and embed equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI
* Knowledge of budget management processes and Operational Management
* Understanding of Matrix Organisations
* Project & Programme delivery techniques (i.e. PRINCE2, Managing Successful Programmes, AGILE etc.)
* Knowledge of governance and assurance
* Experience of project and programme management
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.