Community Engagement Officer
Community Engagement Officer – Kensington – Short Term Contract – £30ph Umbrella
We currently have an exciting opportunity within Kensington for a Community Engagement Officer to join a large public sector organisation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* To assist in the delivery and ongoing development of the new local initiatives programme
* To specifically lead on support to Councillors and relevant stakeholders
* To support community engagement work and promote good practice across the organisation in order to enable residents and communities to better organise, work together, influence local decision making and support each other.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Experience of working in community engagement
* Experience of designing and implementing a range of community engagement activities and projects
* Experience of working with budgets and financial reporting
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.