Communications Officer- RQ374631
Communications Officer- £15ph- Contract – Kent
My client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Kent on a contract basis. The position is to work a project focussing on Brexit communications, delivering relevant and timeley messages (internal and external), on behalf of the client. The right candidate will also deliver effective communication and marketing campaigns, writing and distributing press releases, answering press and media inquiries, online/digital communications in liaison with MBC services and the Communications Manager.
* Working as part of the communications team
* Writing and distributing press releases
* Answering press and media enquiries
* Creating editorial content, copywriting and proof reading
* Creating social media, online and digital communications
* Creating and implementing marketing and media campaigns
* Videography and photography skills
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
To apply to this position please can you send me a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.