Communications Officer 5151965
£25,000 to £35,000
Communications Officer- £25,000-35,000 per annum- Permanent- Reading
My client who is a large telecommunications company is currently recruiting for a Communications Officer in Reading. The successful Communications Coordinator will have outstanding administration and communication skills, will have a flair for writing interesting and engaging content and used to working in a busy, ever-changing environment, having the confidence to work with little supervision.
The Communications Coordinator will help the delivery of agreed internal and external communication activity that supports the vision, values, corporate plan and communications strategy for Client. You will support the Communications team with the delivery of activity that protects and enhances UK’s internal and external reputation and profile – working collaboratively with other colleagues to deliver an efficient and effective communications service.
The role will typically involve some or all the following:
* Assist with helping to establish and deliver an internal communications strategy to ensure organisational initiatives are successfully communicated to colleagues. Ensuring staff feel informed, valued, engaged and able to play their part in delivering UK strategic vision.
* To provide content for monthly reports reflective of internal and external communication performance. This role is a new and exciting opportunity to directly support the Communications Team in developing and implementing our company-wide communication strategies and campaigns.
* To act as the intranet champion – ensuring that the organisation’s intranet is up to date with content that is relevant and useful to colleagues across the UK.
* Make sure that all communications materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
* Plan, edit and write content for a variety of communications services, such as the ‘intranet’, email bulletins, blog, newsletter other appropriate digital communication content. You may also be required to create the layout of content.
* Good technical knowledge of key communication channels and content, including intranet, print, video, digital, social.
* Interested in the impact technology is having on communication and collaboration.
* Assist in ensuring internal communications messages are consistent across the client and are in accord with external communication messages.
* Build close relationships with colleagues across all functions to understand what and needs to be communicated and when and adjust communications content accordingly.
* To support the research and writing of compelling stories and award entries, in line with the organisation’s vision, values and corporate objectives.
* To maintain and continually develop a relevant photo library to be used in both internal and external content, working with external agencies where necessary.
* Own and run the communications governance process, calendar, and schedule
To apply for this position please send a CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.