Communications Officer- 5116814
Internal Communications Officer – £17ph Umbrella- Contract- Kensington and Chelsea
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Kensington and Chelsea on a contract basis. They are looking for Communications professional, with good writing skills. Experience of working with HR and on Change programmes would be an advantage.
The position will be to create and deliver engaging, timely and accurate internal communications to keep staff and managers well informed, and encourage teams to share news and best practice.
The role will create content for internal communications channels (whether digital, printed or face-to-face) and design new and innovative ways to build staff engagement. The role will also promote initiatives to improve the way the Client’s works and engages with its residents and communities.
Some Key Respeonsibilities:
* Liaison with HR and Organisational Development teams to ensure new programmes, events and initiatives are well communicated.
* Support to other teams with event planning.
* Help to promote the priorities from the new Client Plan and People Strategy.
* Support to other Communications Officers as appropriate.
* Creation of content for internal communications channels (electronic, printed and face to face).
* Liaison with Executive Directors and senior managers to help them improve their communications with their teams, and to ensure their successes and innovations are shared more widely across the client.
* Liaison with the offices of the Chief Executive and the Leader to build their profile with staff.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.