£30,000 to £36,000
Communications Manager- Circa £35,000 per annum- Camden- Permanent
My Client who is a large public sector organisation has released an exciting opportunity to join their team on a permanent basis.
Raise the profile of the client with stakeholders and the public. Provide senior strategic and tactical communications support, including traditional, social and digital media and stakeholder engagement by initiating and implementing innovative, proactive and reactive external communications plans and strategies. To contribute to, and support, national communications objectives to produce a focused and effective strategy in consultation with Force Headquarters and other divisional colleagues in support of the client’s strategic objectives.
Main duties from job description:
* Promote the client positively through traditional, social media and digital media.
* Act as a specialist senior advisor on all aspects of media relations (traditional, social and digital) in London and the South of England.
* Be responsible for developing and delivering proactive communications campaigns, and the regional roll-out of nationally led campaigns, to ensure the reputation of the client in the region and Force is maintained – and enhanced – amongst passengers and the industry.
* Effectively use digital and social media platforms to target and engage with audiences in London and the South of England.
* Work with colleagues to identify and implement innovative communication projects and initiatives that raise the profile through social and digital media.
* Develop contacts and relationships with key stakeholders, influencers and external bodies.
* Must have media relations experience, evidence of working with stakeholders and social media savvy in a works context.
* Self-motivated, proactive, comfortable with prioritising own work, equally happy to work as part of a team.
This role will require the successful candidate to go through Security Vetting.
This position closes on the 24th of October.
If you are interested please send me a up to date CV, to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.