Communications Lead – 104404-1
£24,000 to £26,000
Communications Lead – up to £26,000 per annum PAYE – 18 Month Contract Initially – Reading
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Communications Lead to differentiate their EMEA positioning in the marketplace and internally by driving a scalable communications agenda, which requires cross-company collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
* Develop communications content for key audiences.
* Use the latest technologies and production innovations to build effective storytelling content in partnership with key stakeholders.
* Utilise data to glean new insights, measure and evaluate the impact of communications engagements and make informed decisions.
* Research and track the latest communications trends, styles, platforms and channels to help us evolve our communications approach and engagements.
* Champion their communications to employees in the region to inspire, attract and retain key talents.
* Engage with stakeholders as a trusted advisor on a variety of topics including high-profile speaking/media engagements, crisis/issues management, business priorities and communications strategy supporting business initiatives.
* Experience communicating to and working with senior executives to provide strategic counsel, clearly articulate ideas, successfully encourage differing points of view and strengthen relationships and rapport.
* Current knowledge of digital communications techniques, social media/non-traditional influencer engagement and content amplification.
* Experience in communications or public relations
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.