Commercial Support Analyst
£150 to £190
Commercial Support Analyst – Milton Keynes – Contract £150pd-£170pd
STR Group are currently recruiting for a Commercial Support Analyst to work on-site at a large government organisation on a contract basis.
The role holder will be responsible for the analysis of information and the production of reports, and management information to inform the senior management team on the progress of opportunities, compliance with the commercial process and correct allocation of Purchase Orders.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Produce and analyse opportunity pipeline reports and data, ensuring accuracy
* Work with the account managers to ensure that opportunities held on CRM are compliant with the commercial process.
* Prepare compliance reports for presentation at the monthly sales & commercial board meeting.
* Manipulate data generated within MS Dynamics CRM, Oracle and MS SharePoint with MS Excel to facilitate the presentation of meaningful reports and highlight exceptions to the commercial process.
* Monitor and maintain the procurement portals, reviewing notices for potential PQQ & tender opportunities ensuring they are captured and assessed within a timely manner to allow suitable responses.
* Manage the correct allocation of PO’s received from customers for projects and services in line with the opportunity records held on CRM.
* Review existing process maps and present process improvements, efficiencies whilst ensuring the quality of management information and reports.
* Provide support to the commercial management team in the development and formatting of MS Word proposal documents and templates to ensure final proposals issued to customers are of the highest standard.
* Provide the commercial management team meetings administration support
* Interact with external service providers, managing their provision in accordance with the contractual terms
*Please not you will need to have SC clearance or be eligible for SC Clearance for this role*