Commercial Property Lawyer-
£65,000 to £75,000
Commercial Property Lawyer- Reading/Hybrid/ Leamington Spa- Perm- up to £75K Per annum plus flexible benefits
STR are working with a innovative, market leading communications company who have commissioned us to look for a Commercial Property Lawyer to join them on a permanent basis.
You may be currently working in private practice and thinking about moving into an inhouse role within a supportive environment where you can learn from a team and grow your career as an inhouse Lawyer.
You will be supporting the company by providing advice on property law issues as well as;
-Managing Notice to Quits served by Landowners in relation to occupational agreements and advising on and managing other dispute, enforcement and estate issues.
-Undertaking a range of contentious legal matters applying expertise in property and electronic communications law including:
– Managing tactical programmes to support renewal of our leasehold estate under the Electronic Communications Code through statutory notices and Tribunal applications, working with external surveying and law firms and internal surveyors to drive agreement of terms through to completion
– Proactive and effective management of contentious legal issues arising on sites to secure the best legal outcome for the business
– Advising and supporting the business with other emerging estate management issues;
Were looking for a qualified Solicitor with over 18 months PQE and experience in providing advice on property law issues either in-house or in private practice as well as the below key skills
– Excellent practical experience of management systems
– Ability to present confidently and effectively to senior managers, stakeholders, internal customers and large audiences
– Good research skills with ability to gather relevant information from range of sources, manage and disseminate knowledge effectively
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR ON 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.