Commercial Procurement Manager
£52,000 to £57,000
Procurement Manager – London – 9 Month fixed term contract – £52k -£57k per year pro rata – start date ASAP.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager based in London to be responsible for supporting all stakeholders with external contractual commitments. To work alongside the other Commercial Procurement Managers, providing support and assistance and ensuring team and Directorate objectives are met
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* Conduct market analysis and engage in initial market dialogue, where appropriate.
* Develop cost models for input into any bids or sales contract proposals.
* Productively challenge end users’ requirements for cost-effectiveness and need, taking account of whole life costs.
* Identify and engage other subject matter experts as required for Procurement activity (e.g. end user, legal, finance etc.
* Develop a procurement strategy which requires consideration of existing and/or collaborative contracts.
* Ensure that all procurement processes (tender, order from framework etc.) are compliant with relevant legal and policy obligations, advertising through the tender portal where appropriate.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of UK Procurement Regulations and EU procurement directives and experience in applying these to day-to-day procurement activities and documentation.
* Public sector procurement experience.
* Experience of effectively managing end to end procurements and commercial agreements.
* Solution orientated with a customer focus and stakeholder management skills.
* Experience of developing and implementing policy and procedures as well as new ways of thinking and working.
* Contractual knowledge and experience including a wide range of contract conditions; analytical and numerical skills
36 hours a week Full time, Monday – Friday.
Additional checks will be required on application.
If you are experienced in this field and are interested in this contract, apply now!
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.