Commercial Officer – Fareham/ Remote- 12 Month contract – £440 per day inside IR35 – start date Feb.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Officer to be responsible for sourcing and contract management and related administration activities.
Valid SC clearance preferred.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* Advising project staff on acquisition strategies for procurements.
* Managing competitive or single source procurements and sourcing activities, including development of invitations to tender or negotiate and complex contracts requiring non-standard pricing conditions or bespoke terms and conditions.
* Providing contract management or supporting contract management activity.
* Supporting administrative activities as required. Ie. PO amendments, closures.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Experience of tendering and placing contracts considering the Public Procurement Regulations.
* Developed communications skills and ability to work in collaboration with colleagues, project staff and engage suppliers as part of contract negotiations.
* Knowledge of public procurement regs.
* Experience of managing contracts.
37 hours a week Full time, Monday – Friday.
Additional checks will be required on application.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.